I am a Brant Lake native and have been raised in the Adirondacks. I currently reside in Brant Lake, and couldn’t be happier. After considerable travel both domestically and abroad, I consider the Adirondacks and Upstate New York to be the best place to live and work!
After obtaining my B.S. from Siena College in 2004, I obtained my Real Estate License and have been actively selling Real Estate ever since. I have been an active member in the community and I enjoy: travelling, boating, bourbon, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, scuba diving, water skiing, paddle boarding, hiking, playing golf and spending time with my family, friends, and my yellow lab Finnigan! Travel is good for the soul and makes me appreciate the area that I call home that much more. Some international travel that I’ve enjoyed includes Iceland, Sicily, Brazil, Thailand, Costa Rica, New Zealand, Figi, & Kenya.
In November of 2018 I took on the most fulfilling job I’ve had to date; motherhood! Eric and I welcomed our son W. Knox Konazewski on November 25th and have truly enjoyed each milestone and his wildly adorable personality. He has already been on several trips including the Florida Keys and D.C. but truly enjoys his own backyard and loves camping, hiking & anything that has to do with being outdoors. After all, who doesn’t enjoy hiking when you’re riding in a backpack? He and Finn and best buds and never far from each other!
Personal & Professional positions that I’ve held include:
- 2017 Southern Adirondack REALTORS: REALTOR Of The Year
- 2019 President’s Award – Brant Lake Foundation
- Director of Southern Adirondack REALTORS: 2016 Board President
- Member of National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Member of New York State Association of REALTORS (NYSAR)
- Member of Southern Adirondack REALTORS Realtor Political Action Committee (RPAC): Chair 2017
- Member of Southern Adirondack REALTORS Young Professional Network (YPN) & RPAC 10 year Pledge Participant
- Member of Southern Adirondack REALTORS Public Relations Committee: Chair 2014, 2015
- PADI Open Water Diver
- Founding Member of Chestertown Farmer’s Market
- Member of Cronin’s Ladies Golf League
- Member of The Adirondack Council
- Member of Brant Lake Association
- Member of Schroon Lake Association
- Member of North Warren & Schroon Lake Chamber of Commerce
I truly know and love this area, and am proud to be working at our family business, Gallo Realty. I will serve you, not sell you. Your interests become my interest. If you are in the market to buy or sell Real Estate, give me a call and I will put my 16 years of real estate expertise and knowledge of the area to work for you!